What Parents Say
In October of 2017 we gave Avail Academy parents a little homework. We want to share some of what we learned. We asked them to finish this sentence:
Being a part of Avail Academy makes me feel…
like I'm building something bigger than myself.
- assured that my children are well prepared academically and spiritually for whatever God calls them to next.
- like I am preparing my children for lives of service.
- like part of a bigger Christian community.
- a part of God’s family.
- supported in my efforts as a parent to help my children see themselves as a worker for God's kingdom.
- like I am being true to God’s call to train up our children in the way they should go.
- like I am a part of the body of Christ.
- like I made the best decision for my children.
- engaged and valued as a parent in the process of my children's education.
- like I am doing something meaningful for my son.
Three things I most appreciate about Avail Academy...
Integration of faith and learning.
Faculty and staff really know my child.
- My child is being prepared to be “in the world, but not of the world.”
Three ways my child will benefit in adulthood by attending Avail Academy..
See the world through a Christian worldview.
Make the most of their God-given potential.
- Have an unshakable faith.